페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 2,842회 작성일 16-07-21 11:40

본문

(영어 에세이) Gayagum - 혜인

Gayagum

Bella

<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hollo, my name is Bella. The subject I want to explain is the gayageum. To illustrate the gayageum, you need to know the structure of it because I think it is important for you to first know about its structure. The gayageum is a long and narrow wooden rectangle. Twelve lines are tightly pulled on either side of the instrument. There are bridges, goose feet shaped with wooden poles, which are moved to change the sound. Players pluck or push the string to make the tones. The lines are put back into the hole next to the plate and tied to give a pleasant look. One must take special care when tightening the end of each line. On the bottom is an obscure part that folds the lines underneath and back up to the top.

These are the gayageum notes, Les, Sol, La, Les, Mi, Sol, La, Si Les, MI, Sol, La. You play the gayageum by pressing the string down to control the sound with the left hand. You use your right hand to pluck the string to make a sound. It is played by pressing and pulling the gayageum string at the same time. The strings can be adjusted by loosening or tightening the strings. Players use both hands when playing the gayageum.

The following is a description about the history of the gayageum. Our country is one of the oldest in the history of the world and in a book called the Samguk Sagi, it is written that Seong-yeol-hyeon-Aqsa made the first gayaggo and Ureuk made it better and called it the gayagum 1,400 years ago. Later, Ureuk went to the other Korean kingdoms and showed them his gayagum and taught them how to play it. According to the musicians of the Shilla King, Ureuk said that no one is making gayagums Ureuk commanded gayagums to be created. Ureuk's songs were played for 10 years while local music was being made by the nobility. Incense was used to go with the songs and it was very advanced music for its time. After that, old men sat in the bustling cities playing their music. Because it was a new musical instrument from the Gaya Kingdom it is named the gayageum. The gayageum is a national treasure and the older gayagums are placed under state law.

For me, I will not give up learning music and playing the gayageum. The gayagum is an instrument that requires you to have patience in learning how to play it. Originally, my lack of patience and effort was difficult for me, but I kept trying and did not give up easily. But I didn't want to play because it was hard to practice. As a result, during a contest I made a lot of mistakes. Other people would play without mistakes because they practiced really hard and thought playing was awesome. I think a lot of why I wanted to play the gayagum. When I was in the fourth grade in elementary school I first saw the instrument. Since then. I have been really fond of the gayageum. In junior high school, a group started learning how to play the gayagum. Again I gave up. My gayageum teacher had taught me not to give up trying to do interesting things. At the time that I had to give up my time and energy to learn. As a result of that, I learned that the gayageum was a teacher. I dream of playing the gayageum as my major in a university. My teacher said, "it was a dream to hear you feel a lot of things, but whatever you do, I think it would be a good result of your hard work." I was really happy. I will try not to give up, I realized that from then on, I will try and give up the defeat that was in my head. That's when I thought about acting and playing the gayageum. In my opinion it is not so widely used yet, But the gayageum I think will be used more widely and be a popular instrument.

Thank you for listening to my description of the gayagum.

첨부파일

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 971건 13 페이지
  • RSS

검색