(영어 에세이) Our dance - 지수

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 3,039회 작성일 16-07-21 11:46

본문

(영어 에세이) Our dance - 지수

Our dance

<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I created a dance group. The members of the dance group are Kang Hyun gi, Kang Hui Won, and Jeon Gji Hye. The following is our roles. I am the first leader, because I know how to dance the best dances well. Then there is Kang Hyun Ji, who is the director.

Kang Hyun Ji is a good director. Next, is my friend Hui won. She wears good fashion. Because of Hui won, I have much interest in fashion. My friend Gji Hye is the manager and a dancer. We dance to keep us happy. The following are some of the reasons why we want to dance.

First, is because of the first time we wanted to be in a talent show in Ahramdan. At Ahramdan we danced in a talent show. The second reason is due to the name of a dance video. Because me and our group members want to be dancers, we work with heart.

Because our teachers taught us well, we can dance to many songs. The songs we use when we dance are wonderful. They are: Mr. Ambiguous, Happiness and other songs like Do Not Have Ice Cream Cake, the OOH-Ah, Cheer Up, and finally, Dances a Lion Heart. Thank you for listening.

첨부파일

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 971건 13 페이지
  • RSS

검색